Transfer or Renew Washington Armed Security Guard License

GARD Pro Not RegisteredYou need to follow the annual renewal and training requirements for an unarmed security license in Washington. Plus you need to re-certify that you are still allowed to be armed in the state of Washington. GARD Pro Not Registered